Friday 26 September 2008

Window Cleaner to Riches - Dave Gale's Success Story



Here's a pic of me when I used to be a window cleaner!


Brit Dave Gale goes from washing windows to rolling in the bucks on-line :

Automated Cash Formula. Fast & Easy Secret Money Making System - Without Using A Website Or Marketing -Click Here!

" From: Dave Gale
Date: Friday, Sep 26 2008

Hi, my name is Dave Gale, I'm 33 years old, I dropped out of school at 15 with no qualifications and used to struggle to make a living by washing people's windows!
If you are currently struggling to make money online or just don't know where to start then I know exactly what you are going through...

...I struggled along for over a year while still trying to make ends meet with my previous job as a window cleaner!

I know exactly what it's like messing around with websites, trying to make Google Adwords work, wasting money on marketing techniques that bring poor results (if any) and suffering from 'information overload!


It was during this time that I made a shocking discovery that would allow anyone to stop struggling, and start making money immediately without risk!

Now I make a very nice living on the internet and if you to would like a quick and easy way of making good money online, while simply side stepping the usual hard work, time, frustrations and stress involved in building a profitable internet business , then get ready for some good news."

To get more details visit Dave website:

Automated Cash Formula. Fast & Easy Secret Money Making System - Without Using A Website Or Marketing -Click Here!



Zara's note: I've been in contact with Dave via e-mail when he first launched this system - and he seemed like a genuinely nice bloke, that hit upon a system that works for him - I will probably buy his product at some point and see if it can work for me too - I'll let you know how I get on in a review at some point!

No comments:

Contact Editor Here:

Note: You can sign into my community with Facebook, if you use it ==> Forum/Contributors

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow

Read Me!

This blog contains posts, products and services, some of which a human being can potentially earn a commission on. Some posts are just of personal interest and/or opinion.
Facebook Page | Twitter