Saturday 6 September 2008

Click bank raid goodies, plans, riches, niches

Had another "raid" into the clickbank marketplace to find a new selection of opts to amaze - like normal I want to buy them all - but I've got website hosting fees and I'm buying Mike Dillard's Magnetic Sponsoring this month, as I quite like his way of explaining things, very tempted to get Renagade university and a couple others aswell that I'm adding today - like the travel writer course - bUT I already have a writing course I'm working through, so I really need to complete that first I think!

1 comment:

Admin said...

Nice blog... very informative content

Contact Editor Here:

Note: You can sign into my community with Facebook, if you use it ==> Forum/Contributors

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow

Read Me!

This blog contains posts, products and services, some of which a human being can potentially earn a commission on. Some posts are just of personal interest and/or opinion.
Facebook Page | Twitter