Thursday 18 September 2008

Business Ideas From Zara to You idea 1#

Hi quick intro: this is a blog series "within my blog" written by me this article maybe be updated or added too - a will all my ideas and stuff - anyway:

Idea 1. - Make a Website about your town/ city or favorite place - if someone has already taken this idea from my site i.e is using my method described here - pick another town or pick another FOCUS within that town to base your blog around - for example if somebody is blogging all about the beach, blog all about the parks or the woods or local animals or local business - like all the nightclubs in your area.

My point is building a specialized blog in a niche has endless possibilities - I will go into this more asap on this page - but for a start have a look at my example of a LOCAL niche website I'm doing - it's based around where I'm living, and it's a bit of a mixture - mainly linking up groups and places to talk on the web or locals:

Weston Chatter blog

No comments:

Contact Editor Here:

Note: You can sign into my community with Facebook, if you use it ==> Forum/Contributors

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow

Read Me!

This blog contains posts, products and services, some of which a human being can potentially earn a commission on. Some posts are just of personal interest and/or opinion.
Facebook Page | Twitter